From 12 December 2021 until 24 February 2022 incl., our hotel will be CLOSED during the weekdays, only open on Friday & Saturday.
For any questions, please contact us by email : email@example.com
The consultation committee/government decided to take some new measures – as following:
• From 20th November 2021 mandatory mouth masks everywhere (from age 6y)
• From 20th November 2021 until 28th January 2022 everyone is obliged to present a Covid-safe ticket (from age 16y) when checking in.
How to get a Covid-safe ticket can be found on this site: https://covidsafe.be
NON-Belgian residents ? The European Corona Passport with QR code is mandatory and indicates that you are either:
• in possession of a vaccination certificate: you have been fully vaccinated for more than 2 weeks;
• has a recovery certificate of less than 6 months;
• have a PCR test done, with a negative result: validity = day of the test plus 2 days;
• have a rapid antigen test performed by medically trained personnel, with negative result: validity = test day plus 1 day.
So again we hide our smile for a while, but we certainly look forward to welcoming you.