We would like to inform you that Hotel de ‘Medici has taken the necessary measures as per government regulations so that you, in the near future, can stay COVID-safe with us. The health of our hotel guests and staff is our top priority at all times
1.5 METRES DISTANCING
A concept that nobody had heard of before, but is now part of our society. Hotel de’Medici believes that the health and safety of our guests and employees deserve the highest priority. We do everything we can to prevent the risks of infection and spreading the coronavirus. The hotel have been fully adjusted to the precautions to ensure we can receive you as safely as possible.
Which measures have we taken?
We follow the guidelines and recommendations of the government.
– Signs regarding the guidelines to prevent COVID-19 infections.
– Disinfecting hand gels can be found at every entrance, reception, restaurants, lobby bar, health centre and lifts.
– All exposed surfaces such as door knobs, lift buttons, tables, etc. are disinfected using antibacterial solutions very regularly.
– Covid-19 prevention kit contents small easy carry disinfecting hand gel and face masks can be found at hotel reception with a charge.
– All rooms are completely disinfected before check-in and after check-out, we shall NOT clean the occupied rooms during your stay unless requested in advance.
– All receptions have a Plexiglas screen (clear protective barrier).
– Employees who have symptoms of COVID-19 must stay at home.
– To prevent long queues at restaurant, the guests are required to make the reservations in advance for breakfast with hotel receptionist.
– We prefer payments take place using a credit card or Bancontact (debit card).
– Employees who come into contact with our guests wear gloves and face masks from a hygienic perspective.